Shipping methods1. We offer the following domestic shipping methods:
- Parcel Post (3-10 business days)
- Express Post (1-5 business days)
- Click & Collect.
- Free Shipping (Parcel Post) on domestic orders over $150
- Free next day delivery for orders over $250
Flat Rate Shipping Within Australia $8.95
2. We currently provide standard flat rate shipping of $8.95 Australia wide by Australia Standard Parcel Post for orders less than $150 (excluding Furniture &/or Bulky items and international orders). Orders over $150 are eligible for free standard shipping. Please allow 2 - 5 days for delivery by Australia Standard Parcel Post.
3. Next Business Day delivery is available to customers located in Australian CBD and metro areas (excluding Perth & Darwin).
4. The approximate costs for express post are:
Up to 2.5kg
2.5kg to 4kg
More than 4kg
5. For orders over $250, we offer free express next day delivery.
6. All domestic orders are dispatched via Australia Post on business days and not on weekends or public holidays. Australia Parcel Post endeavours to deliver items within 3-10 business days. For further information regarding delivery times please see http://auspost.com.au/track/track.html and the Australia Post website.
7. Delivery with Safe Drop - Orders will be left in a safe place if there is no one at the delivery address to sign for the delivery. If a delivery cannot be left in a safe place, a card will be left advising of the nearest Australia Post location where you can collect your delivery.
8. We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. Strikes, floods etc.)
9. All duties and taxes will be the responsibility of the customer.
10. Some items that are large/bulky or heavy will not meet our free shipping criteria. Depending on the size and weight of the item we may propose a reduced amount for shipping of these items (usually starting at $20 within Australia) or we may quote you courier costs. You may change or cancel your order if you do not wish to proceed with the quote or the increased postage.
11. We deliver to most countries (excluding furniture & bulky items). If your country is not listed at checkout please e-mail us with your order and we will confirm payment and shipping costs (including insurance). The customer will be liable for any duties and taxies which may apply in your country.
Despatch and delivery times
12. Place your order before 10am Monday to Friday and we generally ship that day. Orders placed after 10am will be picked and shipped the next business day.
13. For overnight deliveries Express Post is available for orders delivered within the Australia Post Express Network only. Australia Post guarantees next day delivery to most city and major regional areas. The guarantee does not apply to remote & some regional areas, and covers the cost of postage only. If you are unsure if you are in an Express Post area, please click here to check. If you have an urgent delivery please e-mail us and we will endeavour to expedite your order.
14. If there are any unforeseen delays we will do our best to let you know ASAP.
15. We recommend you provide a secure delivery address, for example your place of work, as we will not be responsible for lost/stolen parcels.
Click and Collect
16. Click and collect is a service that allows you to place an order online and then collect from our store at Shop 16, 24-30 Springfield Ave Potts Point.
17. You will receive an order confirmation once your order has been placed. Please wait until you receive an email confirming your order is ready for collection before heading to our store at Shop 16, 24-30 Springfield Ave Potts Point NSW 2011.
18. Click & Collect orders can generally be picked up during our opening hours between Wednesday to Sunday within 2 hours of placing your order; however if you need this to be expedited please e-mail us and we will do our best to accommodate.
19. Refunds for online orders can only be processed online. Please allow 48 business hours for the funds to clear. Refunds will automatically be returned to the original method of payment.
20. The customer who placed the order (or their representative who has been authorised in writing by email to us) is the only person who can collect it. Please ensure you bring your invoice into the store as well as Photo ID.
21. If your order is not collected in 7 business days we will attempt to contact you. If we are unable to reach you, we reserve the right to cancel your order and process a refund.
22. Please note, once an order has been placed no changes can be made to the order including cancellations.
23. When we dispatch your order from our warehouse you will receive progress emails from Australia Post eParcel with tracking information & up-to-date progress reports of your parcel delivery. However if you should have any concerns about the delivery please e-mail us.
24. Eligible local customers will qualify for free home delivery whilst our shopfront remains closed in accordance with government restrictions regarding Covid-19.