Returns & Exchanges
Returns within Australia.
- Please open your parcel as soon as you receive it to check whether its contents are damaged or not in working order as claims for damaged items cannot be received after 7 days of receipt. After 7 days the manufacturer’s warranty replacement or repair conditions will apply. Claims will be considered on a case by case.
- In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty or damaged please send us an email which describes the issues (with photos if possible) and ensure the item is returned within 14 days of delivery and we will organise a replacement to be sent to you.
Change of mind
- Subject to the items set out below, we accept returns of items (which must be in perfect condition as received i.e. unused/unworn with tags and original packaging intact) within 14 days for exchange only. Under no circumstances will products be exchanged if they have been used, worn, washed, soiled, damaged or without original packaging and/or tags attached. These items will be returned to the customer at the customer’s cost.
- Exchanges can only be processed for items of equal or higher value with the extra amount being paid for at the time of exchange and new shipping charges will apply.
- Orders of the following items are finaland returns will not be accepted:
- furniture (including doll’s furniture) and hardwoods; and
- items marked Final Sale.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Please email us if you would like to return an item, advising which items you would like to exchange your goods for and we will send you a return authorisation number (for internal tracking purposes).
- Please send the parcel, at your expense, to:
Lizzie Potts Kids
Shop 16, 24-30 Springfield Ave
Potts Point NSW 2011.
As Lizzie Potts Kids online is not liable for the loss of the item being returned, we recommend sending your parcel with a traceable service as an exchange will not proceed if an item is not received by us.
- Please include a copy of your invoice with the return authorisation number clearly marked on it for exchanges.
- Please note that exchanges are subject to online availability. If your item is not available at the time of processing we will let you know as soon as possible. We cannot pre-order or hold stock.
- Value of an item is determined by the amount paid and listed on your invoice. If you are exchanging for a completely different item, the value of the new item is determined by the online listed price at the time your exchange is processed. We cannot apply discounts from past sales/promotions.
- The time it takes for your exchanged product to reach you will depend on where you live.
- Shipping costs for items exchanged will be deducted from the value of the exchange price.
Returns outside Australia.
- If you are an overseas customer and would like to return an item please
e-mail us to discuss options.
Refunds for faulty items
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and whether a refund has been approved. If a refund is approved, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Please allow for processing times by your credit card company or bank.
- All orders sent by us are traceable. If your parcel does not arrive after a reasonable time please contact us and we will track it down for you.
Refunds for Original Shipping Costs on Faulty Items
- Original shipping costs will only be refunded on products deemed faulty, but only if reported to us as faulty within three months after our shipping date. If you purchased more than one item in any single shipment, only the difference in costs of shipping the faulty item will be refunded.